Charleston Surgical Hospital Price Transparency Disclaimer
Charleston Surgical Hospital is committed to empowering patients, in partnership with their care team, to make informed decisions about their healthcare. This includes helping patients understand the cost of their care, as well as financial assistance that may be available. Because every patient is unique, we encourage you to call us at 304-343-4317 for an accurate and personalized price estimate for your care.
In compliance with the Affordable Care Act, Section 2718 (e) of the Public Health Service Act; Charleston Surgical Hospital provides a list of standard charges. The list charge of a hospital service is not equivalent to the actual amount paid by governmental or commercial insurance companies; accordingly, each patient’s financial responsibility may vary. The amount any patient pays is based on many factors, including health insurance, benefit plans and other applicable discounts, and the services provided based on each patient’s unique needs.
Charleston Surgical Hospital reviews our hospital charges annually to ensure they accurately reflect the high-quality care we seek to provide.
- I understand that the List of Standard Charges includes hospital services only, not my physician’s professional fees
- I understand that a single line item charge may not represent a complete medical service; in general, multiple charge line items are necessary to represent all components of a service (e.g. procedure(s), supplies, and drugs).
- I understand that the List of Standard Charges is not intended for media use.
- I understand that these prices are the list price of all hospital charges and not necessarily what my insurance company will pay or what I will owe. My actual hospital bill may include one or more of these charges. Typically, contracts with payers, including Medicare, reflect what hospitals accepts as rate of payment and this can be less than their published charges. Your insurer will determine what you will owe after they have paid their agreed upon rate.
- For the best personal estimate based on your individual circumstances and patient responsibility of what you will actually pay, please call us at- 304-343-3471.
- All estimates expire after 28 days from the date on the generated estimate letter.
By clicking “Accept” you have stated that you have read and understand this is an estimate.